Happy Days


Didn't wanna write another movie post, couldn't help but writing about this movie, 'Happy Days' . Again, one of the coolest movies i have ever seen [This gets repetitive...but what to do..] . The movie is about a few friends in an Engineering college, starts off with the first day joining in the hostel and ends with the farewell day, brings a picture of the good old college days. It runs through possibly everything that could happen in a college and stays true to it, without any hint of traditional heroism or cinematic sequences.The moments of nostalgia still haunts me!!

If you had studied in an Engineering college, had some great friends, and few crushes [ur classmate, ur senior ..well even ur English mam..u got it all here!!], then this is the movie you wanna see. Trust me, you wont regret. Watched a couple of time in theater and then countless times on dvd, but couldn't get enough of it.Its been long since watching a movie with a wide grin on face, well may be thats because of my recent heartthrob Tamanna was on the screen :-)




Comments

Zahid said…
dude!! you got it right!!!

Saw it about 20 times now...and the songs may be some 2000 times each..
Mythreya said…
well i am jus unlucky to watch it 2 times...damn good flick...jus loved it..and as i am in final yr..i could identify with most of the things....
happy days r here to stay... :)
Rohit Bedida said…
Lol! It's an overrated movie..
I say this though I'm a cbitian..
Anonymous said…
is it really that good?? gotta see..
Somya said…
Nice blog..well though I never did study in a eng. college but yeah rest of the things do apply to me(i.e endless crushes etc etc) and that never stopped me from enjoying five point someone...haven't heard of this movie..is it a hindi/english flick?
Arwindh said…
@ somya

Hi this one is a regional flick [telgu] Even i don't understand the language, but once u get the hang of the movie..it doesnt matter..
puneet said…
nice blog dude..ill watch it soon
Gauri Gharpure said…
short and sweet... btw, which language the movie is in??
Gauri Gharpure said…
o ok.. got it, telugu.. :) read ur reply jus now..
manju said…
blog made me nostalgic. Its one of those few movies that our industry manages. A must see.
Deepak said…
cool blog dude...
keep rocking.....
kyamaloom said…
will surely n catch this one :)
Anonymous said…
i had already commented on this!! update!!
reallyoldturlte said…
yes yes i love these "friends and co." movies.

They are my favourites.

:P
Ram said…
well now i m def gonna see de movie..

good blog
Prachi said…
cool blog.....
havent seen the movie....
m not in an enginnering college either :D...
but i guess these r certainly the "happy days" of one's life

keep it going :)

prachi
J said…
hey arvind happy days luks like u also going my way if u rem i have written happy life as my blog....
do visit my blog dude need ur comments too
Pooja said…
Hey, I like such movies too... (friends etc).
Not sure, I can get it here, in stores of Mauritius though. :(
Rajarshi said…
Wow....movie critic n amazing post too....can very well relate to it....tamanna bhatia was the name of one of my classmates in maneckji cooper who landed up doing films like chaand sa roshan chehra nd all...shez 18....keep it up nd check out my blog too

http://www.deathlycatacombs.blogspot.com/
if possible plz commnt
Beauty Secrets said…
I am really to unlucy to watch this movie i really wanna to watch it
but after read this lines i miss my college days
and my friends
Gauri Gharpure said…
hey there.. where's something new? review some new movie and post it here.. we r waitin to read more from this blog..
cool blog with nice stuffs ! still to enjoy College life !!
CRD said…
never heard abt the movie due. but if its really nice i think ill have a dekko
sourav said…
hey i haven't seen this movie but i have read one book similar to this movie

five point someone :P

and yes movie which tells us about student life is very interesting to watch.

and talking about yr blog its nice...keep it up ....i like the simplicity in yr writing :)
Tarun said…
i reading 3 of ur post i really like ur blog :) putting it on my site ......... hope u dont mind :D

Popular Posts